Monday, October 11, 2010

Sugar...oh honey honey!

Spent the night baking my lovely "Chocolate Marshmallow Mudslide" cookies tonight!  They are amazing!  Very gooey, and chocolatey! 

But that's not what I'm here to talk about.  I'm planning on discussing the differences in chocolates. Milk, Dark, and White!  Yummy Yummy! 

While John, my co-creator prefers white, I on the otherhand love dark.  You'll find that most things in my shop are in dark chocolate as pictured because of this.  While I love dark chocolate, I'm not completely biased.  I understand that some don't like the bitterness of it.  (Might I say, taste it with the tip of your tongue!  Then you'll realize how sweet it really is!)




(Source)

But I digress.  As milk chocolate is the most widely favored flavor, I agree, there is something quite nice about the trustworthy sweet.  No matter where you get it, or what it's on, you can guarantee that it will be sweet.  Whereas with some varieties of dark, they get more or less bitter.  

White chocolate, on the other hand, is overly sweet.  In my own humble opinion, I think it alerts too many receptors in my mouth.  Okay, is that enough biology for us?  White chocolate melts at a higher temperature, so perhaps this is why it's so sweet!



So what about you?  What chocolate do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment