Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feature Thursday: Peanut Blossom Cookies

Don't they look de-lish?  There's a story behind these guys that travels all the way back my entire life.  As a child growing up, my mom would make these at Christmas-time.  They were pretty much the only cookie I ever loved to eat, and only getting them sporadically made them seem that much better!  She would always bake the cookies and I'd sit by them and put the chocolate chips on (I still prefer the chocolate chips, and offer those in the shop, but these come with hershey kisses).  They never seemed to last long with me around!

She still makes them every year, and I use the same recipe for the shop cookies.  Yummy peanut butter combined with the smooth chocolate make for a quick all-in-one bite!  Are you going to get some??

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm a fellow Etsian and found your blog via thehairypeach
    I'm drooling over your items and the s'mores on a stick are genius!

    Follow back if you like what you see. : )

    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete