Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holiday Collections: FALL

Hello my lovely nummycrummies'iers!  I come to you from a unique computer this morning!  It's a bit awkward sitting in a room full of people and typing a blog post, but I love you all, so I will do it!

In the following weeks, I will be adding many more products to the NummyCrummies shop on Etsy.  Here's a sneak peek:


Yeah, That's right!  Way MORE cookies! =)  I've got a list of about 10 products I'm working on, so be prepared for the sweetness that hath about to come!

I'm classifying the last product pictured as "fall" because the ingredients are fall-colored!

And FYI, the Christmas collection will blow your socks off!  Who has time to do cookie baking anymore?  I'll do it for you!  Why bring cookies, when you can bring marshmallow pops? or Chocolate Po-Chips??

Buh-Bye!  Off to bake some of my new creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment