Saturday, October 9, 2010

nom. nom. nom.

Well hello, my foodies!  Today has been crazy.  Chocolate flying every which way, marshmallows getting put places they shouldn't be put. (For real, John.  NOT in the refrigerator!)  Hmm.  I suppose as my introductory post I should introduce myself, the quasi-company, and all other "normal" things that go in a first post.  Well.  I'm not.  Sorry to disappoint!  Why write something when we're all going to learn over the next few months about me?  It's more fun that way!  Me, writing all my insane thoughts about food, sweets, and making treats.  And you, sitting at the computer, wondering why they let the crazy lady out on the internet!

I guess one little detail you all should know is that I operate a shop on Etsy.com called Nummy Crummies.  (Granted, most of you know this because I led you here, from there)  It's filled with all kinds of goodies and treats, too cute enough to eat!  Including, but not limited to: Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate dipped strawberries, s'mores lollipops, and chocolate dipped Oreo cookies!  As you can tell, I love chocolate.  I love it on pretzels, I love it on trains, I love it under bicycles, and I love it in planes!  I love chocolate, Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham! (Sorry, tangent!)

My favorite item thus far?  Most definitely my S'mores Lollipops!  I quite literally made 20 of them today, for a sample box, and ate about 10!  =)  They. are. so. good.  It'll be dangerous to my waistline once I start getting orders for them!  One for you....two for me!  Two for you....three for me!

I opened shop up on October 7, 2010.  Yes.  Two days ago.  Last night, I received my first order!  I was super excited!  It's such a rush, knowing how good your product is, and then realizing that others too, want to know how good it is!  I'm also working on a surprise with another blogger that should leave me with a few new foodies to send sweets to!

So everyone?  How did I do for a first post?  Witty?  (check!) Mouthwatering? (double check!)  Long? (triple check!, with cherries on top!)

No comments:

Post a Comment